For wounded warriors:
- Veterans Resource Locator: www.veteranscrisisline.net/GetHelp/ResourceLocator.aspx. Search database for local veteran resources.
- Returning Veterans Project: www.returningveterans.org. Provides free counseling and other health services for post-9/11 veterans and their families in Oregon and SW Washington.
- Wounded Warrior Project: www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Puppies Behind Bars: Dog Tags Program. www.puppiesbehindbars.com. Provides service dogs for veterans with service connected disabilities.
- Homes for our troops, www.homesforourtroops.org. Provides homes for severely injured veterans.
- National Resource Directory, www.nationalresourcedirectory.gov. A website for wounded, ill and injured Service Members, Veterans, their families and those who support them.